Thursday, January 14, 2010

he said



for the way you changed my plans
for being the perfect distraction
for the way you took the idea that i have
of everything that i wanted to have
and made me see there was something missing
for the ending of my first begin
and for the rare and unexpected friend
for the way you are something
that i never choose
but at the same time
something i don't wanna lose and never wanna be without ever again
you're the best thing i never knew i needed
so when u were here i had no idea
so now it's so clear i need u here always
my accidental happily
the way u smile and how u comfort me
i must admit u were not part of my book
but now if u open it up and take a look
you're the beginning and the end of every chapter
who'd knew that i'd be here so unexpectadly
un deniablely happy
sit with you right here
right here next to me
now it's so clear i need you
here always

No comments:

Post a Comment